In collaboration with DICI, the newsletter of the SSPX, the journal Courrier de Rome will hold its 14th International Conference on Theology on the following theme, Francis, Pastoral Pope of a Non-Doctrinal Council, on Saturday, January 19, 2019, at Notre-Dame de Consolation. Fr. Davide Pagliarani, Superior General, will preside.
- 9 am: Vatican II, a “Non-Doctrinal” Council: the Issues at Stake and the Consequences – Fr. Alain Lorans, Editor-in-Chief, DICI
- 10 am: The Church as a Polyhedron, According to Pope Francis – Fr. Jean-Michel Gleize, Professor of Ecclesiology at the seminary of Econe
- 11 am: Amoris Laetitia, an Example of Pastoral Praxis since Vatican II – Stephane Mercier, Doctor of Philosophy
- 3 pm: Romano Amerio's Diagnosis: Scepticism and “Secondary Christianity” – Fr. Benoit de Jorna, SSPX Superior of the District of France
- 4 pm: Integral Tradition, a Theological and Liturgical Treasure – Dominique Viain, Professor of Classics
- 5 pm: The Church, Mystical Body of Christ or Adaptation to the World? -- Fr. Davide Pagliarani, Superior General of the SSPX
The conference will take place in the crypt of the chapel of Notre-Dame de la Consolation, 23 rue Jean-Goujon, 75008 Paris, on Saturday, January 19, from 9 am to noon and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
Registration: Courrier de Rome, B.P. 10156, F-78001 Versailles Cedex
Email: [email protected]
Subscriptiom to the journal: 30 € France, 40 € International; half price for clerics.